Founder & Principal HR Consultant
- Denise is passionate about solving business problems for leaders to they can get back to focusing on their customers and achieving their business goals. She has spent more than 20 years designing reward programs and using compelling communications to inspire employees to deliver the right results.
- She is also passionate about coaching career-driven professionals (especially women) to know their worth and get paid for it. If you are ready to take inspired action, contact Denise to learn more about how you can get move forward in your career.
- She is a strong advocate for gender equity and speaks often on this topic. Women Who Prosper is a group focused on closing the gender gap through leading yourself first.
Her Experience & Expertise...
- Denise has worked at Newmont Mining, CenturyLink, First Data, and Washington Mutual Bank (now JPMorgan Chase.)
- She has advised leaders on recognition, performance, base pay, bonus, and long-term incentive programs. She also has expertise in executive, expatriate, sales, and global compensation.
- She has managed health plans and wellness vendors and has negotiated contracts, service level agreements, and fees. She has developed and implemented wellness programs.
- She has been a long time member of WorldatWork and the Rocky Mountain Total Rewards Association (RMTRA). She was the President and held other Board positions at the RMTRA.
B.S. degree and M.B.A. from Kansas State University
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
Certified Benefits Professional (CBP)
Global Remuneration Professional (GRP)
Work-Life Certified Professional (WLCP)
Her spare time...
- Denise enjoys reading, kayaking, playing in the mountains, hiking, and attending fitness classes.
- She is a chauffeur to her children who are 14 and ten years old. She is counting down the days until her oldest is able to drive.
- She is also a Certified State of Slim Coach and leads committed individuals on their transformation and weight loss journey.
Chief Administrative Master
Kyle was born and raised in the Midwest in a small town in Wisconsin where he was taught the value of teamwork and dedication. He was very involved with athletics, being named Captain by his peers for both his hockey and baseball teams. He graduated with honors at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee where he triple majored in Marketing, Finance and Communication. He then graduated college and moved to Colorado for new adventures, enhanced quality of life, and to join the entrepreneurial community.
Kyle is an avid outdoorsman and thoroughly enjoys camping and hiking with his dog, Milly. In general, Kyle is very personable, generous and loves to have a good laugh. This combination makes Kyle very easy to work with in an efficient manner.
Kyle’s role in this business is paramount. He is a multi-functional assistant; his task mastery includes everything from general business administration to marketing assistance to all around support.